The WILDCAT Forster October 4-5-6.

slammer

2014 Wildcat
2713982_1_M.jpg
ZHIK Principle sponsor of the Wildcat Regatta.

2014 WILDCAT

WILDCAT SAILING INSTRUCTIONS HERE

This is it! More than a regatta. This is a festival of fun, music, footy, food and sailing all mixed in together. This is a CATAMARAN regatta and this is why we love to sail- to go fast and to have fun.

Yeah- we’re all show-offs and addicted to speed. Give me a screaming reach and a Hollywood finish. Then reload and give me some more. When the race is over I’ll race you back to shore flying a hull as high as possible.

Then turn up the music and let’s meet old friends and make new ones along the way- we’re cat sailors and that’s how we do it! Fire up the BBQ and grab the deck chairs. The footy Finals on the big screen and the kids are runnin’ on the grass and playing in the water.

Let’s talk about today and laugh about tomorrow while the sun sets over the water. As I begin to re-hydrate I think about getting out of the wet gear and heading for a hot shower. I can see hot pasta, those tasty Kranskys and hamburgers lined up at the bar. There is more laughter than talk and I’m lovin’ it. I’ve been here two nights and it feels like a holiday already.

It’s the Wildcat                October 4-5-6

Briefing 1130 Saturday racing from 1300

Sunday racing from      1000

Dinner- Grand final Big Screen and BAND

Monday racing from     1000

Presentation at 2.30pm

Details: Great Lakes Sailing Club- Wallis Lake Forster.

Camping from 1200 Friday 3rd  October- 1200 Tuesday 7th October

Fees $100 per entrant- includes racing and camping fees and NSW NP access fees.

Archived