Looking for 16 sq

Paulo

Looking to buy a good, light competitive 16 sq with nothing to spend or do up. Don't want to buy someone else's hassle but also not wanting to compete in Nationals either (so don't have big bucks to spend). Live in Wollongong area so Eastern coast only.  

• 3 months later...

I have a Nacra 16sq sail number 166 for sale. 

Boat has been in storage at the club and I have sailed two seasons in last 4 years as I have been ill. Prior to that, boat was in storage most of its life and is in fantastic condition. Current spec boat with Ackerman steering, deep rudders (third spare rudder) and current centreboard retention system. Grey decks panels. Boat is very dry and light. Comes with magic marine centre board bag, rudder covers, hull nose covers and trapeze harness (late model Ronstan). On galvanised Cathauler trailer with sailbox, spare wheel and NSW registered cat hauler and beach rollers.

​This is a very competitive boat and I came second in KBSC open club champs in 2012 and won both open point-score and open club champs on this boat in 2013.  

Also have second main sail in good condition and a spinnaker snuffer (not fitted and no spinnaker).

I paid $6,950 and am prepared to sell much cheaper to move the boat on rather than keep paying storage.

Items added since purchase.

NSW rego

Spare rudder blade

Spare main sail

Spinnaker snuffer

Trapeze harness

Price is very cheap for a boat of this quality - phone me on 0419 988035 to arrange a test sail.

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-15158-0-09713300-1432887073_thumb.j
  •  
  • post-15158-0-30135500-1432887082_thumb.j

Archived