Brand New Trampoline.SOLD!!!

Badgered Cat

SOLD!!!!

I have for sale a brand new ONE PIECE trampoline for sale. It is to suit a Maricat 4.3.   It has NEVER been fitted to a boat. I purchased it some time ago, for it to be picked up last week, when my wife was on the mainland.  However, when I purchased it, I still had a Maricat, but I since sold my Maricat, as I have had to get out of Catamaran sailing and go back to dinghies due to health issues.

Anyhow, it is a trampoline made by a person on the Central Coast, who no longer is making them for maricat sailors, nor anyone. It is in very good condition as you would expect for a new trampoline, however there is just one small flaw in the material in one spot where the weave has a twist in it, making it appear as if it has a small hole, but that is not the case.

Anyhow, it owes me $200, and that is what I would want back for it. If you want to negotiate price, then I am more than HAPPY to accept more than $200 ........LOL!!!!

Postage would be $18.00 to anywhere within Australia, with Australia Post tracking number.

If you are interested, then please message me or phone me on 0490 026843.

Cheers now David.

Archived