'A' Class. How much?

berny

Berny, Have a look at the Australian A class web site; www.users.bigpond.com/aiadca and look at the boats for sale. $1700 to $25000. You will get what you pay for, the older well designed and built boats are fine for a club boat for a lot of fun. You will never have believe the speed. Carbon masts can be a big outlay to upgrade so if the dollars and desire is their buy a boat with a carbon mast. If you can not follow the above address just search A Class Catamarans Australia.

Neil Caldwell

berny i currently have a mk3 a class with a aluminium mast. bought it for 6 at forster regatta last year. i bought it as a starting boat in the class and i was unbelivably impressed with the speed and performance of the boat even an older boat for such a big price different still preforms absolutly unreal and if sailed well is still right up in the fleet(something i have problems managing to do) anywayz i think even a mrk 3 boat is still an awsum boat and at club levels is very competitive and even some do very weel at nationals by looking at the results. By the way i am selling mine for $5 if intrested only reason selling is to go to two man otherwise i wouldnt change!

up at brisbane,but if there a possibilty of someone wanting to look at it at the forster regatta i would go down there and sail in that but i'm not planning to go down there yet. i wanna get rid of it pretty quickly no room in yard my old mans kicking me out to put powerboat in. wat are u looking to buy how much to spend.give me a call if you wish 0411 570 757 or email flint_nick@yahoo.com.au

Archived