An experienced cat crew/helm looking for an opening on a boat

uvblue

G'day,

I've arrive not long ago from overseas, where I was very active in catamaran racing (with respectable credentials) - on all of Hobie's models but mostly on Nacra 6.0NA.

Looking for someone with a cat that's looking for an experience crew/helm to race with.

Where would you recommend I start looking?

Cheers!

UV

G'Day UV,

Kurnell catamaran club have just started racing. Come down and we could find a boat for you. I also no a guy looking for a crew on his Taipan 4.9 / F-16. Send me a private e-mail and I will give you his details.

KCC web site www.kcc.asn.au

The Kurnell Catamaran Club Incorporated (KCC) was established in 1972 and encompasses off the beach racing and a cruising division. The Club sails most Sundays from September until May each year. Boats include:- Tornado, NACRAs, Taipans, Windrush, Maricat, Hobies, A Class, Stingrays, Mosquitos, Prindles and others. In addition the club has a considerable cruising division of larger catamarans. The Club also has on-site storage for boats long term. KCC has recently (2002-3) launched a new "state of the art" Webster's 5.2 metre aluminium boat with a high powered 90hp Yamaha outboard to act as "start boat" and "support vessel" from the commencement of the 2002-2003 season. KCC is a friendly, family oriented Sailing Club located on the corner of Prince Charles Parade and Ward Street, Kurnell (Near Bonna Point and opposite Silver Beach) on the shores of Botany Bay, Sydney, NSW Australia. 2231 Click here to go to the "Whereis Online" website and then enter "Ward Street, Kurnell, NSW" to get a map of KCC's location.

Click on this link for map http://www.kcc.asn.au/KCC_About_KCC.htm

Archived