26th NACRA National Titles information package on its way

Surferjoe

If you are on the Australian NACRA mailing list then you should soon be receiving, in the mail, the 26th NACRA National Titles information package. The info pack includes-

Glossy details brochure

Accommodation details

NACRA accommodation deals

Notice of race

Entry form

Tourism brochures

Bridge Climb details

A copy of the NSW NACRA Newsletter- 'NSW NACRA WEEKLY'

If you know that you are not only the mailing list, or you do not recieve a package in the post in the next few days, please just send an email to nacransw@yahoo.com.au with your name and home address details- and one will be on it's way shortly

7th OF OCTOBER IS COMING!!!

You need to get your entry in before this date to apply the 'early bird' discount rate to your regatta fees and to also booked your ticket for the Bridge Climb.

(NOTE- the closing date has been moved from the 1st to the 7th of October)

HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU THERE AND ON THE WATER.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't quote me but i think the newer lighter nacra's started around the 1520's so if you are in the 1400's then you should be right unless the hulls have been replaced from damage reason's then i suppose that would be classed as a newer boat?

[This message has been edited by cj (edited 07 October 2004).]

Guest no name

you cant go of sail numbers after a wile. I anouther words i mean the sail numbers did not mean the year it was manufactured.

There should be a series of numbers on the back of the hull witch may have the year of manufacture .Or ring the manufacrure up they should have records of dates boats were built.

On reflecting the wonderful Nacra 5.8 with the sail number 628 named Indulgence was raced in the first season that the 5.8's were competing as a class. We came third over-all and I think we won the travellers. Can't remember that far back.

I was 15 years old. I am about to turn 36.

Bugger

thanks trevor for the info.

looks like we will be bring old redback down for the nationals. it has been a while since she sailed down that way. emmessee i still have 628 (yukka II)she is still in very good order and took 5 from 5 (race wins)in her last regatta just 2 weeks ago. if you ever want to come up to windamere and have run on her let me know. in sailing REV YUKKA II

Archived