THANKS TO THE SPONSORS

REV YUKKA II

i would just like to say thanks to the sponsors of the NSW NACRA SUPER SERIES. RM WILLIAMS, was the major sponsor of the even thanks to the work of Matt Crawly. thanks matt. and thanks to our other sponsors, Brisbane Cat Center and Lithgow paint & pannel. also thanks to my father for making the trophies again this year. we had another great year of racing this year, made a lot of fun by all who partisipated. i would also like to thank the people who who worked hard on making it all happen. Josh for all his work on sponsorship, organisation, web site and promotion. Mitch for doing all the scoring and handicaping. Steve for all the effort he put into promoting the events and getting sailer along. and the host clubs for there efforts in making us feel welcome at there regattas. look forward to doing it all again next year bigger and better. thanks REV YUKKA II NACRA PRESIDENT NSW (oh and i should mention current nacra 5.8 nsw champion)i am going to ride this pony till it's leggs fall off.

Great ... it's not hard to figure out what the late night stories around the camp fire at Windamere are going to be!

"We were rounding the last mark two lengths behind, holding Gerald on the boat with one hand, sheets all in the other hand and the tiller between my teeth ..... "

Thanks for the season Rev.

Archived