kite for 14sq or 4.5

Emmessee

As I no longer have my 4.5 I no longer have a need for the spinnaker kit for it. It is basically brand new and used only twice. All the gear is there except for a saddle for the mast and a pully for the front beam as well as the goosneck for the pole connection to the main beam. It would suit a 14 to 16 footer. Even a Nacra 5.0. It made the 4.5 absolutely take off down wind with me out on the wire and it was a breeze to use.

Blue Kite

Aluminium Pole

halyard

sheets

all running gear

snuffer with sock

$1750

New would be $2500

mcowley@rmwilliams.com.au

Originally posted by Emmessee:

As I no longer have my 4.5 I no longer have a need for the spinnaker kit for it. It is basically brand new and used only twice. All the gear is there except for a saddle for the mast and a pully for the front beam as well as the goosneck for the pole connection to the main beam. It would suit a 14 to 16 footer. Even a Nacra 5.0. It made the 4.5 absolutely take off down wind with me out on the wire and it was a breeze to use.

Blue Kite

Aluminium Pole

halyard

sheets

all running gear

snuffer with sock

$1750

New would be $2500

Can you send photos to lesterart@xtra.co.nz

I would not need pole just fittings and inside wall measurement.

Some idea of weight for post?

Cheers

Originally posted by Emmessee:

Blue Kite

Aluminium Pole

halyard

sheets

all running gear

snuffer with sock

$1750

New would be $2500

Archived