Calling all 4.5 Sailors in the SEQ area...

Leapin Leroy

Ding,

Just had a bright idea (some wouldn't agree, but that's another story)!...

Would anyone who is contemplating going to Port Stephens, be interested in coming down to Ballina (for a Sunday sail), with me in the next few weeks?

I'm keen to go and have a sail with these boys & girls, to guage their interest in coming down to Port Stephens!

Regards,

Leroy wink.gif

• 3 months later...

Chris,

I have raced at club events in both single handed and two up configuration with a main/jib setup. The club applies the VYC yardstick of 88.

I have only raced once with the spinnaker and the club applied a 3% correction giving me a yardstick of 85.36. I am not game to sail single handed with the spinnaker.

I only bought the spinnaker for fun and passage races. It is not worth rigging up for triangle courses.

Brad

Originally posted by CleverNickname:

Chris,

I have raced at club events in both single handed and two up configuration with a main/jib setup. The club applies the VYC yardstick of 88.

I have only raced once with the spinnaker and the club applied a 3% correction giving me a yardstick of 85.36. I am not game to sail single handed with the spinnaker.

I only bought the spinnaker for fun and passage races. It is not worth rigging up for triangle courses.

Brad

Thanks for that Info Brad.

Cheers Chris

<a  href="]http://sailing.nqld.net.au/images/nacra4.5.jpg' alt='nacra4.5.jpg'>

Archived