Nationals

Rum Aged

I have had to re register as my profile screwed up. Anyway it's Henk and the boat is called Rum Aged 1340.

As far as I know there are 3 x 5.8's going from Speers Point being

Sails optional

Rum Aged

Foreign Order

I have a son who is looking for a crewing position for the nationals, has lots of big cat experience

should be great sailing

from up here most of the regular sailers on big cats have moved to the nacra 5.8's and we will be taking at least 7 of them to the nationals. we have no cobra's sailing here and the couple of stingrays that are about the place i have not seen on the water for a couple of seasons and when you do see them there always seem to be breaking apart. you could tell the speerspoint guys to expect none from the cental west. and on an outside chance two at the most.

Rev,

thanks mate, same happening here. All the Sting ray sailors are changing over to Nacras come the new year.

Keeping that in mind if anyone is upgrading and wants to sell their boat at the nationals let me know, One of the Stingray sailors is looking for a 1500 number plus

hi Henk here is a email address for shane moorhead moorheadengineering@bigpond.com , he is one of the stingray sailors form the central west at oberon contact him to see if they are going or not, if they are going there might be 3 of them there. im not sure if they are sailing much this season because they wouldnt have much water to sail on.

martin im not sure were you have been sailing the last few seasons but i have seen them sailing lol.

ash

that was the boats i was refering too as maybe being the two that might go. in reply to your question Ash i have been sailing and attending regatta's from victor harbour in SA to the F18 world titles in Neapon. i think over the last 2 seasons i would have attended 2 nationals 2 states 1 worlds 2 nacra super series. have raced over 150 races within a 5 hour radias of lithgow in that past 2 years including Lithgow/Bathurst/Mudgee/sydney/Necastle/South Coast/North Coast. where have you been sailing??

Archived