Jump to content

Who is doing the Rum Regatta?


Leapin Leroy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

to all concerned, the bundy regatta is STILL ON. A decision whether to race will be made tomorrow at briefing, it will all depend on what the cyclone does. If the strong wind/gale warning is reduced to below 25 kns then the race will be on in the river. If it drops to 15kns then we will race out the front, but dont hold your breath. To those who are travelling, make your own decision, the bar in the club will be open Saturday night. Best of Luck.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry to hear it Greg,

No accounting for the mercy of the weather Gods! I'm still really keen to bring the F17 up for the regatta and have secured a postponement with The Big 4 on the accomodation front... (they are a great bunch, whom i highly recommend)... let us know and we'll be there.

Cheers,

Leigh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...