Does anyone have a link to the Cobray F18 ?

The Stingray 5.5 is essentially built for racing and leisure. This class is very popular in Australia, Tasmania & New Zealand.

I just pulled this off thier page. The thing is, I am the only one to sail a Stingray competativley in Tas, and Tasmania is not a seperate country thank you.

I was talking to Neil from Catfactory (Builder of the cobray/Viper) and they will have the boat ready in the next few weeks. 2 have already been delivered to Europe.

The boat is now going to be called a Viper because of the fact that the cobray.com is a weapons manufacturer.

I think that VIPER is a better name anyway

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Liann

www.stingray-cobra.com.au Will be the first place you will see the VIPER F18. It is NOT released as yet and soon will be. There is 2 going to Europe but are not there yet. The only 2 boats we have sent so far is a Cobra & a Stingray. So please top the owner of these pics....can you please take them down as they are early stages of this Mission and it has changed a lot since then. These were taken before Christmasand these are not the plug and the boat has changed 50% since then and is just a mock up.

Once this Viper is released there will be test days in each state so all will be welcome to come try it.

The Cat Factory Team

Archived