WTB Taipan 4.9

NACRAJON

Wanted to buy glass or kevlar hull Taipan 4.9. Delivering boat from Canberra to Brisbane via Sydney on the 26-27 Mar. Keen to look at your 4.9 on the way up, aiming to buy one on the way home. Genuine buyer.

Jon

0419 201133

fijon_AT_internode_DOT_on_DOT_net

One at Kurnell

TAIPAN 4.9 Sloop - AUS 115 "TAIPANIC" , Boyer Kevlar hulls. 4 jibs – 2 new, 2 mains – 1 new big head. New front beam, All go-fast gear, including 8X1 mainsheet system. Registered NSW Trailer with 2 gear boxes. Beach rollers. Full boat cover and older regatta cover, In excellent racing condition with impressive racing record –see KCC Race Results. Sydney,

Contact Peter Backhouse 02 95226253 Mob 0408942366 peterbackhouse@optusnet.com.au

$12500

This one was advertised at Humpybong, it may still be for sale.

For Sale Taipan 4.9 sail number 051.

Ex Championship winning boat when sailed by Matt Homan.

(Couldn't sail it that fast myself unfortunately). In the right hands this is a proven competitive boat.

Boat and rigging all in excellent condition. New Goodall bighead main been used half a dozen times and good jib.

I purchased this boat for $8k two years ago in good condition. Since then I've spent thousands updating and maintaining the boat including the new Goodall bighead main. I've replaced the front beam and dolphin striker. I've also replaced the mast diamond wires and adjusters. I purchased a new set of beach rollers, carbon tiller extension, and have replaced all the shrouds and trap wires since owning the boat. I've even had the trailer modified to lift the boat up, so a good sized sail box could be fitted under the boat.

This 4.9 has always been maintained to a very high standard and will suit anyone looking to purchase a good Taipan 4.9.

Asking price $9,000 but willing to listen to reasonable offers for a quick sale.

Can email photo's to anyone interested.

Call Barry on 07 3820 2120 07 3820 2120 or 0438 641 543 0438 641 543

Archived