Maricat 4.3 for sale. Aussie Champion

Guest Len Hedges

Guest Len Hedges

LAMS (4108)is for sale. 2003 and 2004 Australian Champion sloop. immaculate condition, gal trailer with gear box, new beach trolley, near new Kevin Flower racing sales. very light weight hulls, the best condition maricat you will find. $2600

• 2 weeks later...

We really are only just children are we not????

Mine is on the market but only if there is someone who wants it to race as it is in top condition, but I am also keen to sail at Port Macquarie in January.

I may have two boats by then so will try and get a mate to sail the other one.

Guest carl ireland

Originally posted by Len Hedges:

LAMS (4108)is for sale. 2003 and 2004 Australian Champion sloop. immaculate condition, gal trailer with gear box, new beach trolley, near new Kevin Flower racing sales. very light weight hulls, the best condition maricat you will find. $2600

Hi Len,

It's Carl here from Concord Ryde, I sail Mulloka and am interested in talking to you about your boat.

Look forward to talking to you.

Please call me on 0404 855 392

All the best

Carl

• 1 month later...

Hi Len ,

I was down at CRSC last Saturday enquiring if there were any Maricats for sale and have now just seen your add. Is it still for sale ? regards

Phil

Hi Len ,

I was down at CRSC last Saturday enquiring if there were any Maricats for sale and have now just seen your add. Is it still for sale ? regards

Phil

Hi Len ,

Phil

Archived