Jump to content

Rear Inspection Port?????


Recommended Posts

Ive decided to be tidy about repairing my damaged rear portion of my hull, and ive decided to go the inspection hatch way.My problem is what type do I need, I have Ronstans at the front of the hulls, and these are installed on a flat surface.On the rear portion on the part that is to cut open,, the surface is curved partially, Ive looked on the online mariecat shop, and they have listed a curved port, or will a standard new Ronstan suffice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...