2008 Nationals fast aproaching!!!!! ;)

pt3058

Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you all know that nominations close on the 17th, November (In 4 days time)!

Nominations after this date require a late fee. It is going to be to get trophies for the right categories if we dont know exact numbers of entrants.

Heard there would be about 20 boats????

We only have 5 nominations soo far.

Please help us out by nominating on time.

If you plan on coming and havn't nominated yet, please let us know, so we can add up numbers and budget better.

If anyone needs any help at all plaese feel free to call me on (07)41282465.

See you on the water,

Warrick

PT3058

I forgot to mention, Neil Waterman has set up a great website for the event.

You can download Notice of race and Entry form at the site.

The event website is ausnats2008.papertigercatamaran.org

Just recently we have had a significant boost in entry numbers.

Great job neil,

See you at the Nationals

Warrick

PT3058

Emmessee,

It is very unfortunate that this has happened, I was on the rescue boat for that regatta. It was a real shame.

However, for the Nats there will be a 2m high chain linked fence put up around the WHOLE car park. The car park will be closed from the general public, but we can't stop people launching and retrieving power boats during the day next to the rigging beach.

At night the boats and trailers i think will be put in the fence and locked. All of the boats will be put inside this fence (E's, PT's and A's)!

We have been told that there is not a lot Police can do if boats are left in the carpark not enclosed. Now that there will be fences, there is criminal offences that can be put into place.

This fence will not be up before the event starts or after the nats finishes. So if you arrive before then ats or are staying after the event, please feel free to leave your boats at my place. We have a pretty big yard and could take about 15 - 20 boats at my place if needed. If you oplan on leaving your boat at my place, email me back in this forum or give me a call.

Hope this answers some of your worries Emmessee.

Happy sailing,

Warrick

PT3058

Archived