tramp wanted

odie

Hi guys just bought mari 4.3 have replaced all the rigging and cleaned up everything just missing the tramp local shop quoted me around $400 to make new one up seems a bit high to me. Anybody got a secondhand one they wan to sell .I live in victoria .Thanks all

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey fellas. I am in the same position that Odie was in back in December. I have inherited a MKII Mari 4.3 and need to source a trampoline. I could have the current one restitched along the edges but would much rather invest in new tramp.

Humungus2 I will send you and email in reference to this thread, could you please send me through your price list? Would the item you have on hand suit the Mari's with the traveler integrated in the beam?

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue. I took one of the old, torn up ones into the local canvas fabrication place and they used it as a template to make up a new one for me. I think I got both sides of it for about $250, made out of a high strength woven trampoline material. Pretty happy with the quality of what they did. I wasn't aware at the time that you could actually buy them. Anyway, sounds like I got a good deal.

Archived