Wanted Nacra 4.5

Guest Gassy68

What a magnificent creature.

Anyone want to buy it so I can upgrade to a 5.8 now I have a crew....?

It owes me about 9 but I'll take a good offer over 6. Add 3 zeros here please.

In Hunter Valley. Wine, food, balloon rides....... did I mention wine...? Golf, day spas...... AND WINE.

New Tramp. I think the colour is Kylie Minogue Grey.

New main and Jib. Used once in my dam. Dam has no name but I call the sails groovy.

New Battens. As above but not really groovy. They are only battens. Add Kylie Minogue and the battens and then it is more than groovy.

New Trap Wires and Stays. Mast will stay up and when on the wire you will stay on the wire....... that's up to you. Now, Kylie in a trap harness... Ok. let's leave that alone. Maybe Danii.

New tyres, wheels and hubs on registered trailer and gear box. Trailer upgrade was 1200 and can now do Sydney - Perth at 176km non-stop. Speedy! It can go faster than a Datsun 120B. And it has no engine.

New Graphics. Totally funky. Had retro graphics but they sucked. Kylie told me so I had to change them.

Hulls totally refurbed. Did it myself and they are smooth as a fridge door full of expensive German beer. Go and get me one....! NOW!!! Kylie.

Furling Jib. YES. It spins.

Light and includes beach wheels. The wheels are what really makes it light. But it is light for the beast that it is.

Archived