Wanted Nacra 4.5

Guest Gassy68

Emmessee got it in one, I've only used it twice....

I really want to get back on the 14SQ, and the bastard won't fit in my shed, only the garage.....wife issues there!!!

I think mine was made in January 08, but she's in good nick (otherwise I wouldn't bother)

I have no idea what it's worth, as I have no idea what it cost, done a deal on my 430....another story.

I'll have to get a quote off Waz for a 14SQ on a trailer!!!

I still have mine for sale.

Boat is built Jan 08.

Trailer is registered with sailbox.

Pnuematic Beach rollers.

Brand new unused spinnaker kit.

Brand new tillers with automatic kick up system.

Carbon tiller extention.

Sails are in great condition

Boat is in immaculate presentation.

$14K

Guest Gassy68

Cruiser, I replied to you some time ago via a PM but did not hear from you. Yours sounds like a good boat, however $14k is a little out of my price range for a second hand boat. I have been thinking about getting a new 430 for around the same money. However was trying to pick up a 2nd hand 4.5 for about half that just to get back into it before splashing some big cash.

Too easy mate, the 430 is a great little machine, My was about $16K or something on the trailer...blah blah

The spinnaker kit kills the price, around $2-2.5K.

Are you looking at the 430 rocket? check out the videos on my youtube channel for performance, via the link in the "news" section of the briscat website.

OK, I just found out that a "mate" got onto my imac and dodgied all my stuff, deleted all sorts.....prick.

Guest Gassy68

I can get the 430 sport for just under $14k with trailer, sailbox, rollers etc. I was going to keep it simple at first and if we want to add the spiniker later it is only another $2k. Not much differece adding the spiniker later as opposed to paying the extra for the rocket up front.

Gassy - your logic in going with the 430 is sound - brand new boat, keep it simple at first and upgrade with the kite later. That's exactly what I've done and it's all good. The are now several 430's in the Brisbane/Gold Coast area and we're starting to co-ordinate 430 sailing days at various clubs. First one is on March 26 at Southport YC if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gassy68

Richard Cullum and Emmessee, I have sent you both PM's requesting more info. Let me know if you are still interested in off loading your 4.5's.

send you my email address.

I would be looking for at least 6 for mine as I have spent more on it than that including all new sails and tramp and trailer upgrade so it can do 110kph for hours on end.

It is like new now. New graphics and blah blah blah. There are pics in here somewhere.

Archived