Wagga Wagga Easter Regatta

tonyquoll

Gday Guys

There is no regatta for easter we lock out the dates with maritime for the ski club to use as well that weekend was for them but they have now changed their plan. It should be normal sailing 2pm start on Saturday Arvo.

Yarrawonga has an easter regatta and some of us will be going down to visit maybe most of the Tigers .

Which is a shame as we had 4 Tigers out today 1 Dolphin (man this thing is Quick)

and a Maricat. We also have 3 MGs as well Tony I thought I read somewhere you had 1 of those as well.

Cheers

Will keep you updated

Denis

Thanks for that. Yes, have an NS14 and was hoping to go to their NSW State Titles (72 boats last year!), at Teralba, Newcastle over Easter. Sadly, crew & I split, selling the boat: http://ns14.hqforums.com/ns14-1795-aero9-4000-vt545.html

Mixing work and sailing at Wagga was a possible alternative; too bad!

Today at Wallagoot we had perfect 10-15 knot winds, a triangle course with extra wing mark laid further out for cats to have better reaches. 2 PTs, 2 Maricats, 1 Hobie18, 1 Nacra 14square, plus about 10 monos. Handicap start with the slowest boats going first, most cats on 25, I was on 30 and the Hobie 18 on 33. So much fun chasing them down, smoking past on the reach... Race 1 went to the Maricats, Race 2 to the PTs.

Looking forward to the Wallagoot Lake Regatta next weekend, and Batemans Bay April 9-10.

Archived