Maricat 4.3 MK 1 New Owner some maintainence

neiloren

Just a quick update have not been about much recently, had a health scare but OK now after having a pacemaker fitted then had a bit to do for Legacy so missed Canberra, I have did some work on my repairs and a bit of clean/polishing and hope to get stuck in now spring is her. Tried to do some glass work a coupla weeks back but too cold.

G'Day all I bought my new MK1 from down the south on the 17th October 2010 my first boat with no sailing experience:confused although my son has limited sailing time mostly on CATS. We had a ball on Wyangla Dam over Easter and of course found a few problems to attended to the least of which was some lard ass going through the tramp:eek: Well the ropes broke they were a bit old. Anyway down to the tough stuff one transome was badly damaged so I got to work on that before I found you blokes and of course made a bit of hash of that but not too bad I think. I have now spoken to Darcy1945, and Mike Coalcliffe so hopefully back on track. I will try to add a couple of Pics.

Thanks heaps can't wait to get my ass wet again.[ATTACH=CONFIG]254[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]255[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]256[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]257

• 1 month later...

Darcy 1945

No still going at it have been spending up big time with Mike Colclife and have done a fair bit, seems every screw I undo reveals more work Aahh well it is a boat!! but no going OK have a couple of hatches and some glass looking good for summer and hope to make Albury/W. I have been keeping an eye on happenings.

Coleclife

• 3 months later...

Archived