F18 looking for a club

uvblue

I'm waiting for my F18 cat to arrive but realized a terrible truth...

I have nowhere to put it!

I've recently moved to the Gold Coast from Syndey and innocently thought that finding a sailing club with storage room would be the least of my problems but here I am.

Anyone knows a good sailing club with vacant room to put a trailer between the Goldy and Brisbane?

You could try Cleveland Yacht club Brisbane, cat storage on site, big cat fleet including three Hobie Tigers, long windward-return courses on open water for kite boats etc and I also live on the Gold Coast just a thourght . You can look up the contact details at www.cyc.asn.au

Hope this helps

Cheers

Thanks for all the replies. Great help.

I heard of Cleavland but was hoping that something on the Gold Coast will magically come up... Perhaps teleport Kurnell club from Sydney ;-)

Perhaps it's an opportunity for us to do something about it, Damo

Southport club was my first choice as it's right down the street however they are fully packed with long waiting list. I was hoping there are other clubs on the coast with vacancy...

If you know anyone in SYC thats willing to hand over his spot, let me know :)

Hi uvblue

I beleve there is a small sailing club further north at Paradise point just at the base of the southern Soveren Island bridge, I think they have a yard?????. I dont have any details but would be worth a look next time your down that way.

Damien

Archived