BarryK1200LT Posted May 20, 2008 Report Share Posted May 20, 2008 Hi All, At this stage a mate of mine and myself are planing to sail over to Morton Island on the F18 this Sunday the 25th of May. It will be conditional on the weather and wind forecast for the weekend. Any more than about 15 knots of breeze and the open bay gets rough, and we want this to be a cruise over and back. So a 10/15 knot forecast for the day will be ideal. We'll rig up at Scarborough harbour boat ramp and sail pretty much due east to Tangalooma and back. Our plan is to leave Scarborough about 9:30am, so we'll be at the ramp around 8:30 to rig up. Anyone that might be interested in doing the same trip with their own catamaran is welcome to join us. Give me a call on 0438 641 543 if interested in coming along. Cheers Barry Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.