NSW Windrush State Titles

sando

Hi guys, and the following Sunday is "JUNIOR SAILING FUN DAY’" at Kurnell Cat Club - I'll be down there to introduce the parents and kids to the Windrush14 - and I really, really need at least 2 other boats/helpers... can any1 please help me fly the Windy flag on that day? It would really show some class solidarity if we had 2 or 3 Windy sailors there... and a little embarrassing if it was only me there doin' the spruikin'... besides there will be a BBQ, live entertainment etc - so it'll be a fun day - and we can probably join in the second race of the day...

:)

PP

post-673-1377629953098_thumb.jpg

Hi Tony,

yes I'll be at Koonawarra - only there to guard the back of the fleet... :)

KCC Fun Sailing Day; yes this will probably be the last opp to show some Windrush strength this season - so I'm hoping for just a little association support... after all - kids and their parents are the future of our class... it's so hard to 'poach' sailors from other classes - so Y not persuade a coupe of other 'southern sailors' to make the short trip for the day?

OK, here's the info:-

JUNIOR SAILING FUN DAY’ ( A Fundraising Event for the Sailing Kids of Kurnell )

Kids sailing in the morning then stay around and enjoy the catamarans in the afternoon ! ALL WELCOME ! “Great Prizes to be won for picking a winner of the races” Where : KURNELL CATAMARAN CLUB When : SUNDAY 19th FEB 2012 Food : 12.30pm BBQ “PLEASE DON’T BE LATE !” Drinks : ALL alcohol and drinks to be purchased from the canteen. Also LIVE MUSIC all afternoon

Soooo, pleeez, letz show some Windy enthusiasm every1...?

:)

PP

Archived