Combined High School Championships

humungus2

stolen from Ryan Dudman via Facebook: "CHS sailing regatta was so close, all that sepearted us maricats were a few points, well done Israel Smith who got first in the division and first in the maricats, well done little Lachie White who got second in the division, nd second in the maricats, nd second in the maricats, Nick hord came 3rd in the maricats nd 3rd in the public school. me i got 3rd in the division tired with nick 3rd in maricats nd 1st in public school in the divsion

:):):):) great regatta all round"

I must say it was a pleasant suprise to get my boat back in better condition than I lent it. The very nice bottle of liquior Muscat and a polished boat re-installed my cofidance in people again. Much apriciated, thank you. Thats twice now out of a dozen times.

Yeah thanks 4 that Tony, would just like 2 add thanks 2 all the people who were involved with putting the regatta on 4 us. The results were all very close with alot of ties nd countbacks 2 determine who won. Excellent work Israel nd Nick in his first regatta nd his first race on a maricat,

Archived