H16 sail and jib... sell/swap for left and right H14side bars

Hi

I picked up a sail and jib for my Hobie 14, thinking a bigger ( also brighter in colours) sail will be good.... Hmmmmm me new to sailing this cat knew no better, it is OK to laugh, I still am.

anyway,

I am happy to swap cause I need a left and a right side bar for my H14, or how much do they cost for new ones and where from?

I can sell the H16 sail and jib seperately if need be

I live in Medowie NSW

Regards

Trev

Hi Brett,

Honestly, sail has some holes ( been told they can be repaired easily, told that from other sailors not the person i got it off) send me an email address and I will send you some close up photos of the sail and jib so you can make a decision., not sure of the number. postange prices might come through the week, there are no battens with it.

Possibley $80 ( as I have been quoted that for my two side bars) + posatage,,, what ever that comes to.

hello darcy1945

would you know is it possible to repair the my sail , at the monent i have the rope that is inside the sail that goes up the mast is broken in two places with tears along this area this is due to my h61 beening 1979 33 years old due to my cat beening so slow up wind i put a spi on it so at leased i have some downwind speed or fun flying a hull downwind is good fun intill you capsize

thanks brett

Hi Brett,

piccies posted

[ATTACH=CONFIG]809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]812[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]813[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]814[/ATTACH]

thanks aggy200

my sail is a little worst than that i will have to let this one go butt thank you for your effort with the photos

thanks brett

Hi Aggy,

I have a couple of spare side rails from a Hobie 16. I believe they're the same as the H 14 rails, but would check on that first if I were you. Happy to swap for you H16 sails if you like as I doubt I shall ever use the rails (touch wood). I work at RAAF base so close by to you if interested.

Tim

Archived