Hobie Tiger

Damo

Hi All

We have decided to sell our Hobie Tiger sail number 1956. We brought the boat last winter and have had a ball but work commitments with both of us is restricting the use of the boat and we would rather see some one else enjoy the boat as we have. The cat has had the Hobie up-grade making it current, comes with padded transport covers. hard stand cover (just orded and will be ready in two weeks) registered trailer with spare tyre, two sail boxes, beach wheels

Sails

1 x New Pantex STX / mylar hobie main excellent condition

! x New Pantex / mylar Hobie jib

3 x Hobie kites

Since we have been racing the boat we have never used the Hobie sails as we were saving these for Hobie class events.

F18 sails

1 x Norths Pantex / Mylar main in grait condition

1 x Evolution jib (brand new)

1 x Norths kite

These are the sails we have been using at our club racing (10 races total)

All Harken gear, good ropes, nothing to spend fully Hobie compliant, the hulls get a constant cut and polish and the boat is extremely well looked after $7500.00 ono. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me any time on 0418880117 (boat is located in Cleveland, Brisbane) Hulls were still under weight when we bought the boat 18mts ago, I have taken more detailed pics of the boat for those that have enquired from interstate. If your generally interested feel free to give me a call and I'm more than happy to send you these

Cheers

Damien

• 2 months later...

Archived