Cat Wanted

jnacra16sq

• 3 weeks later...

Relaying this ad from: http://www.papertigercatamaran.org/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&page=show_ad&adid=87&catid=1&Itemid=62

Paper Tiger 1437 Bean. $ 4000.00

Very good condition.Foam sandwhich hulls. Irwin sail.This boat has been very competitive under previous ownership. Trailer new last year and has a nacra storage box. Active in regattas last few years so NSW sailors will know the boat.* The sail number is not sequential and does not reflect the age. I'm selling because my wife wants to sail and I'm buying a 2 hander. Located at Toronto , Lake Macquarie,NSW.

brucep@exemail.com.au 49591288(w) 49504780(h) 04104780

* I've raced against Bruce on Bean and verify the boat is a good racing boat. I sail a Paper Tiger and find them really responsive and great fun to sail. We have a good fleet in NSW (25racing), Nationally (maybe 80 club racers, 40entrants last Nationals), and in NZ (Internationals reached limit of 50boats).

Features of the PT are a highly adjustable rig, demanding skill for racing, and light weight (hull platform 50kg). I'd say they suit skippers between 65 & 95kg. I've sailed one weighing 55kg and only did well in light winds, while guys over 95kg sail them and only do well in strong winds.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived