Catamaran Trailer-

Umoja

Folks

I have a re manufactured catamaran trailer for sale ( long and funny story & your welcome to ask)

New wiring - full lights,-new rollers - wheels, new axle and new springs _(rated 270 kgs)

able to adjust front cradles -

- currently rego for NSW - but will change to QLD as required -

trailer is

[ATTACH=CONFIG]999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]999[/ATTACH]

I do have a 3 metre sail box - from an earlier time and that is available separately.

the trailer is currently stored near Manly in Brisbane

Ian Kelly

If you were closer to the central coast I would buy it back' date=' how are things in your corner of the world ? and how's the sailing.[/quote']

All's good Darcy and thanks for your support with the trailer -

ended up totally rebuilding it - never going to get the dollars back - but hey, what goes around comes around and I like the sailing fraternity -

so its good to help get someone else out on the water - Hawky seems pretty keen - lets see how that goes

Noel did his fuel tank with the gear you recommended - again a funny episode but the tank has worked out brilliantly - thank you for the information on that product

the trailer that we picked up with the Nacra has been rebuilt also(sand blasting powder coated etc etc - and the Nacra was in fair condition for the most part - the usual -nigglers with a boat that's 15-20 years old.

so far - the father and son thing is a fail - 8 -0 - eight working bee's without one attendance -sounds pretty standard to me

I might come back to you re the trampoline for this NACRA - got to take the hull to bits to get it to happen though - again another exercise in discovery mode.

Noel is down your way for the S2H - crazy bugger. if it works for you - you should chase him up

keep up the good work - and take good care of yourself

Hawky

what did you have in mind for pick up etc

Annie my other half and her daughter are going to Byron on or about the 17th Dec - if you could commit to collecting then - it would save you half of a big trip.

You would have to meet them on arrival as Annie doesn't have a lot of confidence towing a trailer.

Just a thought

cheers

Ian

Archived