NACRA 16sq

geoffh

Sail No. 445. Boat is just 3 years old only sailed 2 seasons. 2nd in 2013 nationals and has not been in the water since then. Has factory Spinnaker kit. On registered trailer with spare wheel, sailbox, beach wheels and HD top three battens with Ariba adjustable tiller. Always kept under cover and is in immaculate condition. Save thousands on new boat price. Boat is located northern NSW $15500. More info email   ghorsley1@mac.com or 0411446593

post-9731-0-83555600-1383385719_thumb.jp

post-9731-0-76850300-1383385739_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

i have gone over to the dark side - monohulls. Actually I am currently enjoying "sailing" international one metre RC boats. Would you believe these things can cost $4500? Have built one and am starting on a new design this week. If the 16sq doesn't sell then I will probably be back next season. Where are the Nationals?

post-9731-0-47533300-1391774953_thumb.jp

Hi Geoff,

details on the nationals as follows:

Nacra National Titles 2014/15 at Wangi Wangi 

Racing 29th December 2014 to 4th January 2015 

Host Club Wangi RSL Amateur Sailing Club 

1 practice race and 12 heats planned 

Lay day 1st January 2015. 

Local accommodation guide available on Wangi sailing Club web site. Click on regattas then accommodation. 

Limited camping usually available on site subject to council approval. Application will be lodged by regatta committee 6 months prior to re-gatta. 

Also several houseboat hire companies and Myuna Bay sport and rec club as viable sources of accommodation. 

Regatta coordinator – Shane Russell Nacra NSW vice pres and events coordi-nator. Phone 0437754134, email smruss@bigpond.com

Hope to see you back in the 16sq fleet soon!

Craig

• 8 months later...

Boat is still for sale. Still unused since Jan 2013. Stored undercover all this time. My wife says sail it or get rid of it to make way for her car. This has to be the best limited use 16sq available with a proven race record. Considering serious offers over $12000 which is half the cost of a new boat with spinnaker kit, trailer & beach wheels. Buy the flat top sail from Humungus and have the best of both worlds - a good pin top for racing and a flat top to look modern!

Geoff

• 2 weeks later...

Archived