Natural titles

Dakota4114

For Christ sakes Tony! i'm trying to get a Nationals organised that will have a good role up of the regular maricat sailors, (ie the guys that always support the titles).  I know that Rod would not have given BBSC that all clear for the assoc to hold the Nats at Batemans, so I am wondering who it was.  It was'nt me and I'm supposed to be the Pres, and it would'nt have been Rod and he is the Vice Pres, so I'm wondering who.  Look if someone else wants to do it, (cause we dont have a race officer at the moment) fine, organise it, get the trophies, (and you'll have to pay for them out of your own money cause the assoc has not got much funds, then you can maybe get reimbursed after the titles).  Put out a NOR, and deal with all the little niggles that come up.  I've got guys ringing me at work saying, "hey you said that the Nats are at Toukley, I just read that they are at Batemans, and its been confirmed, cause I saw it on catsailor".  I'm not looking to persucute anyone, I just want to have everyone on the same page.

I hope there is a good roleup of Mari's for the Anzac regatta at Batemans, I wish I could go too, because I really liked sailing there, but I'm already booked to go elsewhere that weekend.  That doesnt mean I did'nt want the Nats to be held there, if the majority wanted them there we would have gone for it, but quite a few of us are tied up elsewhere for Anzac day.  That left Toukley, and so long as Rod was coming to Toukley anyway, and all the rest of us would be there too we have decided to go Toukley.

Phil

• 1 month later...

Can someone please confirm if and when the nationals will be held???  If there are other sloops going Luke and I may bring the Mari out. come on CRSC boys it would be good to catch up since we moved. Adrian, Rob, Malcolm??.  Pretty busy schedule with work but we will see what we can do!

Mark & Luke

5680 Lightning.

Archived