Windrush state titles WA

Badboy

Hi sailors

I would like to remind you all that the Windrush states will be held at Port Denison/Dongara March 1st & 2nd. If you would like to come  contact the WA association for the NOR. Or I can send it to you if I have a address to send it to.

I heard numbers will be slightly less than previous years, a few crew cant make it so if you know anyone that would like to come and have a great weekend please let them know.

We have lots of good boats with Mylar's & some with traps that just require skippers. If you are interested your nomination will cover outport membership to our club to cover you if you are not a paid up member of a club.

These non foam boats will have +2 on YS to keep it even, also there own prizes. This is a generous offer and YS so if you think you are up for two days racing and evening's socializing on Saturday & Sunday with Monday to go home contact me and I will set it up.

Cheers

Quin     

Hi Mark

Yes its the March long weekend. We are hosting the Windrush states on our regatta weekend. You would be more that welcome Mark.

Shaun I could extend that offer to any time of the season, and I cant see why we couldn't offer the same at our regatta same time next year.

If someone wants to come and sail with us we can provide a good boat. Sorry I didn't get back to you guys sooner I've been working away. 

cheers

Quin

• 3 weeks later...

Archived