NEW WINDRUSH ASSOCIATION WEBSITE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Pete,

I've just had a look at he website and wondered if you could amend something for us. You have Port Kembla Yacht Club listed as one of the Windrush clubs, however we are "Port Kembla Sailing Club" and our link to the website is  pksc.com.au. It would be appreciated if this could be updated for all of the NSW Windrush sailors as well as visitors for our multi class regatta the Kembla Klassic in November. 

Cheers

Jody Mathews

Hi Jody: Have updated the Webpage for PKSC, plus will add your next regatta to the Wavelengths Nov 2017 newsletters (https://windrushassociation.weebly.com/newsletters.html )

Hi PP: I could build "section / page"  for each state but I'd prefer to do that in a static environment with links (web/Facebook) to state pages, maybe with a feed. That wa constant updating of the page is not needed. If you could show me what you want on the page in an A4, drop me an email. will see what I can do.

Sorry for late reply, need to set up notifications.

Cheers

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pete,
do whatever's easiest and most efficient.
If that means a link to a Facebook Group - that in turn links back to the new Windrush Association Website - then why not?
My only 'concern' is that allowing anyone to post comments can sometimes lead to unwelcome 'trolling'... however getting on FB certainly exposes the boat and it's great flexibility to a lot more potential sailors...
And of course FB also allows videos to be posted too...
Anyway, not sure if this is what you meant?
Back 2U…
PP
:)

Archived