AC Cadet 12" For Sale

ViperCarl

For Sale is my beautiful, near new 12 foot Arafura Cadet Catamaran, ac1161, "Nipper". Built in 2015. Only sailed a few times. Main Sail is a brand new square top, Andrew Fee (CQ Sails) and has yet to be used. It is the dearer radial cut black laminate option. The dacron Jib is good  and all ropes, mast, boom, trapeze and fittings are like new. New Beach wheels and a cradle are included. The optional (6x4 box) trailer includes a spare wheel and jockey wheel and is available for a few more dollars if required. Ronstan fittings. It is a light ply boat and is easily car topable. Ideal crew weight is up to 75kgs.  The boat is located in Rockhampton (soon to be Maroochydore)  I am only selling as my daughter has moved to Melbourne and cannot take it with her. Price is $1,750.00, which is a very low price considering all that is included and is a fraction of the price of a new boat (the new main just cost me $1000.00).  Happy to send pics. Pic of Sister boat shown here. Call 0419733582 or email me on carl@beatarchitects.com.au

AC cadet pic.jpg

AC sail 1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived