BRASS MONKEY 2010 - Toukley Sailing Club

Dragon41

Just a short note confirming that Toukley Sailing Club will again be conducting its BRASS MONKEY event this year held on the June long weekend 12 to 14 June.

NOR and Entry Form will be posted on the TSC website by end April. We look forward to seeing you all there again this year. Let's hope the weather gods smile on us again this year. Last year was a cracker.

Regular Sunday Club racing will be running through to Sunday 2 May.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh! mick is this message meant for me,,,, am I a loser? I'll be there, F_tboy. Lets hope this bottle of scotch does'nt get stolen like the last one did, (at least I remember it being on the counter that night, then in the morning it was empty, and I did'nt feel well).

Just a perfect quote - sums up catsailing to a tee!

"There is no greater joy, than however good you get, however confident you become, watching when God sends a shift the other side of the course and a bunch of grinning muppets destroy you and keep your ego well and truly in check."

Just thought I'd put this one in to test the system!

Well sailors. The 28 day rain forecast has raining clearing and sun shining two days out and throughout the Long weekend for the Brass Monkey.

The lake is a good metre+ higher than normal due to recent rains so should be nice.

Look forward to seeing the usual suspects for a good weekend of fun sailing.

I am looking forward to superslooping on my 4.3 Mari.

Archived