Tramp for 5.8

SEB YUKKA I

Hi everyone

during the hol's we managed to sail yukka 1 into powerlines, lord knows y but we are all still fine. We will be needing a new tramp and i was wondering how much a new tramp was? And if it was possable to pick up second hand tramps? also there are 2 nice holes in the mast about 20mm my 10mm where it hit the lines. they are only about 300mm and 500mm from the top of the mast, we have a pro alimunum welder down the road would that be patchable.

Thanks

Sebastian

hi seb

josh replaced his tramp last year his old one just needed some repair, i don't know if he still has it. i also think that trev lowder might have a blank mast that has a slight bend in it which we could get hold of. or if worst comes to worst we can use the mast off beesting. it is a wing mast off that old stingray at windamere. i will drop in on one of my trips to sydney. mitch a case of vb stubbies should get that 2nd hand tramp of yours. cheers rev

SEB, I do still have my old tramp and it needs about 400mm of stitching (I think I remember your old man telling me that you guys have an industrial sewing machine?) but otherwise is in good knick. You can have it for the hefty amount of zero dollars. Send me an email and I'll give you my number and I can organise for you to pick it up. I left the tramp in Bathurst. Hope this solves your dilemma.

Archived