More 5.8s at Mannering park.

darcy1945

Mannering Park 5.8 fleet now numbers 5, with 6 possible if young Chris picks up a loaner he keeps talking about. Stu Tyler has stepped up to a 5.8 from his Windy S/S, ever present pairs of Keith and Barb White, and Rob and Kate Beemster, Attacka, when John cuts it free of the garden (and work permitting), and I just bought" Touche", an old 600 series, Shane Russell from Wangi with "Mid life crisis" will make a possible 7 for regattas.

hi darcy, good to see you have a growing fleet, and yes chris is getting YUKKA I as part of our youth development programme. the boat is on loan from tony davis and this boat has been in that programme now for 3 years. the boat may need a little attenision to get it race ready and will also need to be insured. but i wouldn't think that that will be a problem with all the suport of the nacra fleet in the newcastle area. cheers rev

ps i and many others apprieciate all the work and effort that you are putting into the NSW NACRA ASSOCIATION MITCH. so please don't think that the smart ass comments of one little person represents the feeling of the nacra community.

Darcy,

Mate, I apologise for the agro that has been generated in your post because I had a dig at Mitch,I meant no agro by it, I was only joking

Darcy,

between the 2 clubs we have a good mix of catamarans on the lake to make for some exciting interclub racing and between us we can have a good representation at other clubs. I know how much work goes into building up a fleet, so again, well done Mannering Park.

Can you email me on henk.zeeman@bigpond.com, I already have Robin's and I will email you some ideas and see what your thoughts are.

[This message has been edited by WildThing (edited 02 May 2009).]

Archived