Spin kit for 16sq for sale

Interceptor

It is true. I am not man enough to sail a 16sq in the Broadwater with a spinnaker kit. I can puff out my chest and say "I done it", but would I do it again? Negative ghost rider.

Don't get me wrong, it goes nicely quite deep down wind, shy reaching was hairy, and if you had race tracks where you had big down wind legs it would be nifty. The Broadwater is not the place for it.

So the Spin Kit is for sale. The spinnaker is blue, but it seemed to go almost as fast down wind as Scotty's kite (which is red) so I don't think the old saying is true so far as spinnakers go. It has all the stuff you need to make it work, together with the genuine Nacra hand drawn diagram that tells you how to put it all together.

I am lead to believe that a new one is in the neighbourhood of $2.5k. I will let this go for $1.25k! That is half price!! What a bargain!!! But wait there's more!!!! Buy within the next 7 days and you will have it earlier than if you put it off!!!!! How can you afford not to!!!!!!

Post your email details and I will email you some photographs of Mick Guinea.

Bucko

Dear Bucko

You and every one else in the world! I am being overwhelmed with the responses to my email!! I wish I had a hundred Spinnaker Kits to sell because I have not been able to cope with the number of enquiries!!! Good luck mate!!!!

Love

Bucko

PPS. Micky is not wearing a shirt, but thankfully he is wearing pants. The photo is circa Kurnell Nationals (Jan '05) back when he was "buffed"

Dear Bucko

Good question.

When I was sailing with it around the broadwater I lost sight of the rest of the fleet for chicks.

Guy had a go and a chick in a stink boat followed him around (it was his wife actually and I was driving the stink boat). I think pulling your wife counts. If guy can do it, then I am sure you will have no trouble with the ladies when you buy this spinnaker kit.

Yours truly

Bucko

PPPPPS. Spinakker kit without photo of Mick Guinea costs extra.

Cruiser

It is true, the mast of a 16sq is longer so the kite is bigger.

I have a great idea. Buy a 16sq and then buy this spin kit! You can't afford not to!! Get in quick, they're going fast!!! Do it for all those babes out there who will get to know you when you buy this kite!!!!

A quick clarification - the Scotty referred to in the first email is Scott Jones, not the Rig.

Bucko

PPPPPPPS. Unfortunately I am not negotiable on the photo of Mick. If someone can tell me how to do it I will attach it to this topic, so we can all have something to aspire to.

Steve

There are many of us. We are all around you. Do not be alarmed.

Cruiser

Pardon me for saying so, but buying a spinnaker kit for a 14sq is a waste of money. So is buying a new 14sq when you could buy a new 16sq. Don't get me wrong, they are a cool little boat, but the 16sq does everything a 14sq does and does it so much better. The extra waterline length makes the boat. I lost count of the number of times I pitch poled my 14sqs (I have owned two of them in my life to date) going down wind. Another sad reality is that there is no longer a 14sq fleet. The biggest fleet at every Nacra regatta I have been to has been the 16sq. Before you spend any more money on your 14sq you should see if you can get a ride on a 16. It will change your life.

Bucko

Thanks Bucko, but i like having the ease of the 14sq and doing it on my own, not too heavy to drag around the grass at the lake. And the newer ones are lighter!!!

We don't get too much chop on the lake so i don't think I'll have issues, Once I master the 14sq, the Inter 17 should be a piece of cake!!!!!

Archived