f20 carbon

sting

The new nacra f20 carbon looks awsome. I wouldnt mind getting one but at $34000 i dont know.Lots of money for a beach cat.I wonder if many people would be interested in sailing them?With a 10ft 3 " beam it means the hassle of a tilt trailer.I wonder if it is as fast as a tornado?You would think the answer would be yes. Sting.

What is the hassle of a tilt trailer??

I have used tilt trailers for years and never found it any more of a hassle than a flat trailer, in fact it makes it easier in traffic compared to a max width flat trailer as the boat is better protected.

The new 20 will be a weapon and for sure worth it for those who want to be the fastest or if the crew weight is a bit on the high side..

Originally posted by macca:

What is the hassle of a tilt trailer??

I have used tilt trailers for years and never found it any more of a hassle than a flat trailer, in fact it makes it easier in traffic compared to a max width flat trailer as the boat is better protected.

The new 20 will be a weapon and for sure worth it for those who want to be the fastest or if the crew weight is a bit on the high side..

Agree with Macca here. Tilt trailer no hassle and I prefer it in traffic for the above reasons. Also good access to the box when boat is on tilt. Have used for Tornado and F18.

$34k is expensive but it is a lot of boat..... and cheaper than a T.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived