SWEET 16 SOLD?

Guest LAW MAN

Guest LAW MAN

JOHN M.,

HAVE YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER MARI?

ARE YOU STILL GOING TO PORT FOR NATS.

so after saying you weren't selling you have sold the old girl?

wow..... hope the wife hasn't put the pressure on you.....LOL

keep all of us filled in with what is going on up there at Mannering Park?

At the moment I don't have a boat to sail but working on it, and may be asking a kind neighbour to lend me some bits and pieces for a while to get on the water... bits such as mast, boom, rudders, sail, trailer, etc.

still booked in for the Nationals.

Also expect to be sailing something in the 14 regatta at Mannering Park in November. Did not sell the spinnaker so should be able to fit it to something smile.gif

There has been a good turnout of 14s at Mannering Park with over 15 starters most Saturdays. Expect that some will attend the Nationals.

cheers !

• 1 month later...

I bought Sweet 16 from John and am sailing at Port Stephens Sailing and Aquatic Club up at Soldiers Point. The boat is a flyer (thanks John). A bit disappointed though with lack of competition up here at what is currently a very small club mostly made up of Lasers. Will have to come down to Mannering Park one weekend soon just to see how I'm sailing. Cheers,

Hi Deggz,

Happy to hear that Sweet16 is going well for you there. I have another boat now, not yet as quick as Sweet16 (takes a while to tune these boats)... working on it though, hope you can get to Mannering Park some time before the Nationals for a run smile.gif

cheers !

• 3 months later...
Guest tanilba bay sailing club

deggz- i am a 16 year old who sails out of tanilba bay sailing club you would be welcome to sail with us any sunday as we have 6 maricats 4 hobie 14s and two windrushes sailing at the moment. we start at 2 pm

Archived