maricat nats 2007/8

REV YUKKA II

Hey there Rev Yukka II, I will put my hand up. Our President is OS most of the time.

As the Vice President, I work in closley with the sailing sec and other committee members as we are all based on Port Stepehs.

My contact number is 0419999785 regards MICK

I can confirm that I have spoken to Maricat NSW today and you can look forward to a sunny nationals for 07-08 in Port Stephens with the NACRA crowd.

REV and I will be travelling to Port Stephens next Friday to secure the deal and I have already started organising accommodation for everyone.

If someone from Maricat could get me a mailing list I will send out information as it comes to hand.

The only problem will be the presentation dinner as the club house at Port isn't big enough for a really fancy do so I am trying to track down a HUGE catamaran that we can have our function on. Is everyone else happy with that?

Josh

at the nationals this year it was suggested that we should incompass the maricats into the nacra super series as well. being that i did own a maricat up until josh broke it in half (ps hulls are still good if any one needs a hull they can have them, may be a rudder there as well) i think it would be good to have the maricats run. if the maricats wish to join in for this season we are at mannering park on the 20/21 jan then port hunter on the 10/11th feb then at our states 10/11th march south west rocks. all these regattas are open regattas and if you guys want to have a burn with us i should be able to organise some trophies.

Archived