4 sale

darcy1945

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are living in an ABoriginal Community 200 km north of BRoome and have "inherited" a Maricat14 and would love to teach the kids here how to sail...but it is missing quite a bit.....we need second hand mainsail and battons, main sheet and blocks, halyard, jib sheet and blocks, boom vang and blocks and cross member support wire. I am the Bin half of Bin and Geoff and have no sailing experience so excuse me for any ignorance re whether you may have someof these things for sail....the Geoff half is a great sailor but not so much into shopping around. Any advice would be much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

hey there i have a bit of spare stuff laying around from an old sundancer i think eg sails blocks.. well the whole boat but its never used and im just going to bin it i think.

if it may help let me know

Hi

We are living in an ABoriginal Community 200 km north of BRoome and have "inherited" a Maricat14 and would love to teach the kids here how to sail...but it is missing quite a bit.....we need second hand mainsail and battons, main sheet and blocks, halyard, jib sheet and blocks, boom vang and blocks and cross member support wire. I am the Bin half of Bin and Geoff and have no sailing experience so excuse me for any ignorance re whether you may have someof these things for sail....the Geoff half is a great sailor but not so much into shopping around. Any advice would be much appreciated!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived