American PT

shwell

I could start a blog on my new family life here if it makes you happy! It would be boring but there will always be a little yellow light on the PT forum everytime you entered. Then again, let's not.

I am a graded journalist though so I should start up something to keep it running strong. Input from the sailors is a must, but lacking. Dave is great at this side of things, but getting the other PT guys on line seems to be slower than some other classes.

Wait and see.

Are you talking about me? Canadian thank you very much!

I have not been doing much of late, got our new home on august 8th, and was laid off from work the same day. no time for fun stuff until I find gainful employment again.

Rest assured, I will be back with lots of questions. I will be replacing decks this winter and need lots of advice/instruction.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Look forward to it. Did your boat have a tendancy to dip the nose?

Originally posted by ashm86:

Are you talking about me? Canadian thank you very much!

I have not been doing much of late, got our new home on august 8th, and was laid off from work the same day. no time for fun stuff until I find gainful employment again.

Rest assured, I will be back with lots of questions. I will be replacing decks this winter and need lots of advice/instruction.

Andrew

No dipping, but that may be because of my fat ass on the rear quarter :)

I have not been able to do much testing or tweaking at I have lost my job and we just moved into a new house so much of my time is devoted to trying to find gainful employment again...

Anyone know of a good Domino/Lotus Notes/Websphere PM position?

Andrew

There are some looking for those skills in Canberra Australia (ACT), there's a bit of a skills shortage there at the moment. Have a nice lake to sail too. Check out www.itjobs.com.au or google for IT employment agents.

Originally posted by ashm86:

No dipping, but that may be because of my fat ass on the rear quarter :)

I have not been able to do much testing or tweaking at I have lost my job and we just moved into a new house so much of my time is devoted to trying to find gainful employment again...

Anyone know of a good Domino/Lotus Notes/Websphere PM position?

Andrew

Archived