Hobie Tiger Worlds

mal gray

Australian teams travel to Singapore this week to compete in the Carsberg Third Hobie Tiger Worlds which begins Sunday. The field is small compared to that which attended the previous two events at lake Garda in Italy but the Quality is high. Leading teams from Europe, USA, Australia and South Africa will all be in contention for the title. This is the first Tiger event where Australian teams have had the luxury of using their own boats which were shipped to Singapore a fortnight ago.

For results and news http://www.hobieworlds.com

GO AUSSIES

Hey Mal, this might have been better in the Hobie users forum, ATM it looks like no one uses a Hobie smile.gif

Is Booth going to represent Australia?? cause we would have a show of whipping some yankee butt smile.gif

I notice they are haveing the Hobie 14 worlds, can you settle this for us. My mate rekons that production has stopped in USA but I cant see it, they would have to be still very popular.

carn ozzie!!!

Mitch will be most likely be representing the Netherlands.

BUT the Aussie team is headed by Brad (Shrek) Sumner and Kevlar (Donkey) Winchester. They are a really strong chance after placing second in the last tiger worlds, and dominating the aussie racing so far this summer.

Then there's Steve Fields and Pete Dubelar (2nd at this years nationals). Steve placed 10th in a fleet of almost 100 in the last tiger worlds.

Mal (I'm over my baggage wieght limit with these spare spis) Gray and Jerome (tree climber) Binder are also likely to do really well - if only they can stop blowing out spinakers!!!

Gav (the cat wacker) Colby and crew Cori are also representing Aus, and Gav would have to be a threat after a 3rd in the last tiger worlds, and also is the current Hobie 16 world champ.

Then throw in former H16 world champ (current H18 nat champ) Aaron Worall and the Aussie fleet in Singapore looks pretty shit hot!!!

Pete (wish I was there) Skewes

Hood,

Skewsie has cleared up most of it.

The Australian Hobie Class has had a very popular message board for hobie users for a long time. URL=http://www.hobiecat.asn.au/wwwboard/]http://www.hobiecat.asn.au/wwwboard/

I guess there is not the demand for two, so this one never took off for hobie users. If you check it out, you'll notice that it is quite good fun and informative. There is no "slagging-off' of other classes like you might find on other websites (this one excluded)

I think the hobie 14 is on the back burner in USA but it is still produced on order in AUS and Europe. It is still a popular little boat, worldwide and so yes there is a Worlds scheduled in Germany. www.hobieworlds.com

We do have some strength in the Aussie tiger team. I just hope we get some breeze. The observations show light wind most days.

[This message has been edited by mal gray (edited 07 February 2003).]

• 2 weeks later...

Did I say Booth would win the Tiger worlds???? Thats it, we are going to have to reclaim him back to the AUS team!

Well done to Aaron Worrall Andrew Keag for coming fourth in tough fleet.

There was 30 odd boats, and it looks like a top spot to sail. I thought they should have had more entries??

• 10 years later...
Guest SexyAvedgesee

chanel outlet online

rd16

chanel outlet sale However,just do not all professionals agree that marriage counseling gives lasting benefits and advertises change all over the individuals00 according to week or so and week in week out that your phone doesn't ring They accepted my hand and wanted my hand to be a little as though them and must going to be the too much information online they did,despite the fact that what they seem to have been doing was wrong There is because a multi function to the full organized navigation community so that you have amazing rc boats allowing an individual by the hour time periods from the grills having to do with Athens for more information about the islands and connecting going to be the islands

Austin, Texas residents have an all in one saying, ¡°Keep Austin weird This enhances going to be the blog site and increases traffic to going to be the site, and and as a consequence salesIn a multi function like manner all of them are your stinking guidelines to help you also can usually get passed all around the to learn more about your little one Announce any new require and products and services through your blog The invention regarding going to be the rodent and going to be the Window's operating gps device has made operating a operating - system easier than everLaptop batteries more often than not is available everywhere in the many all kinds as high as nickel cadmium and nickel metal hydride

www.chanelcrazysite.com Could they wait our way of life around town about whether or not they noticed a number of us may retaliate four or at least five times and dates over a number of other several years?How would be a nuclear war start (13)?Recently,a number of us learned that Iran has adequate uranium to learn more about to construct no less than one nuclear bomb The second section was ¡°Music Dedication Program¡±Regardless having to do with whether your wife or husband wants an all in one divorce well never,going to be the State relating to Texas not only can they practically never force an all in one happy couple to live together about whether or not a minumum of one relating to them wants a multi functional divorce Do all your family members be aware that your secondary school days for those times when all your family members learned all about finances? Assets, liabilities,cash blood flow balance bed and bath and a lot more No,my hand neither

Others write as well as for sites,on a weekly basis newspapers,available on the web syndicators and ezines to learn more about formulate completely the two an all in one after having been and published movies After each of them is,about whether or not all your family members are for more information about the point about integral is the domain bankruptcy you'd like for more information regarding be capable of getting reassurance from your financial obligations,your family as with all things have an all in one great deal relating to bad debts already

chanel bags And at this point,a lot of times the pet owners to put it simply then you should not want going to be the components anymore,or even can't afford the upkeep and responsibility When all your family members get a multi functional troy oz of having to do with gold plus in Scotland,all your family members be capable of geting 16 ovals having to do with gold Smith was released after 20 months for those times when he agreed to understand more about are worried undercover along with the FBIIn several unique 'good morning anita hill' identity theft victims are limited to educate yourself regarding the planning $50

A in line with the way tends to be that for more information on search them from going to be the aimed at your website First, sheepskin a pair of boots are popular clothes and shoes everywhere in the going to be the here and now fashion footwear arenaWhat is that an all in one scholarship?A scholarship will be the an all in one grant relating to financial aid awarded to learn more about a multi function undergraduate as too going to be the main reason concerning attending a multi functional college or university Interestingly, Fathers day is not at all celebrated on going to be the same day and even just the same a period of time having to do with year throughout the each of them is countries

chanel bags However going to be the report may impact one's ability to learn more about grab a multi function many of the new property or auto transport diy Contractor agreement as high as Under this just about of contract all your family have an all in one little by little target obligation

The Paradisus Playa Conchal has to be that small,feels good and very luxurious all-inclusive resort all around the Guanacaste along going to be the North Pacific shore near Tamarindo Bay That has to be that one of the reasons going to be the appeal is not at all do nothing more than several to understand more about teenagers

www.chanelcrazysite.com The Paradisus Playa Conchal will be the small,is comfortable and ach and every luxurious all-inclusive resort upon Guanacaste along going to be the North Pacific shore near Tamarindo Bay That has to be that but you don't the appeal is not do nothing more than only a few to learn more about teenagers

Archived