Exceptonal Mk11 for sale

paddler47

• 1 month later...
Yellow hulls with sail box' date=' gal trailer,launching wheels all as new, it has rigs for cat and sloop with jib and main with a new redhead main also, the boat has lived its life under cover and is like new $3000 please ring Dave 0249546471 or mobile 0411166486[/quote']

Is this a Mark ii?

Peter

Peter, if it's the one I think it is it really is quite exceptional. Ring Darcy for a chat about it as I think it's the one that he obtained a couple of years ago, not a foamy but it looks almost brand new. I think the first owner bought it, probably sailed it once or twice then put it in storage for many, many years - bit like a barn find. The redhead main is triradial (I think this one is all white), a bit full for my liking but depends on your weight.

I'm claiming a senior moment

Is this a Mark ii?

Peter

Phil,

Should read: Exceptional not exceptonal - being a teacher I'm going to claim I was distracted by the spelling mistake and lost track of the rest of the heading. It was the middle of the day so I know it wasn't red wine.

I think I'm just going to claim a senior moment.

Anyway - I'm going to check it out.

Peter

Dr Pete' date=' give me a call on 0243591729 if you have any queries regarding tuning or repairs, lets see more solid boats than foamies at the next titles.[/quote']

Hi Darce,

It's all coming together - sourced a marks II and I have a new sail coming. Plus, I'll be able to turn my old boat into a sloop (old school) which my adult daughter might take on. Don't know much about sloops. Have read closely sticky tuning guide and feel good about RRR and new sail.

May have questions later

Peter

Archived