Sponsorship for the Association

humungus2

Would you like to sponsor the Maricat Association!

We are looking for 1 - 3 sponsors. Promote you business at regattas all over NSW & ACT on members boats. Have your name seen inland at Carcor, Cowra, citys like Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong, rivers like Paramatta Towns like Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Batmans Bay.

Contact Mick Colecliffe on 0419999785

Would'nt it be good if we could get like a say maricat dealer or an owner or operator of a marina interested. I'll put my thinking cap on and see if I can come up with someone, who fits this description. Or we could get someone who works for themselves sort of like a house builder, they always must have stacks of money to spare.

Ive also heard rummors that the horse shoe bussinessess in the region are booming due to increased fuel prices!! would be great if we could get tat sort of corporate sponsorship goes hand in hand with energy saving sailing!!! We could also adapt a horse cariage to carry a Maricat!! The possibilities are endless.

Better a smart ass than a dumb bunny.

Seriously though how does the sponsorship thing sit with the Mari regs of no sponsors decals allowed. And correct me if I'm wrong if we need $1500 to run then don't we need 5 sponors at $300 each or 3 sponors at $500 each rather than 5 sponsors at $500 each which gives us $2500 or are we going for $2500.

If people suported the association it wouldn't be a problem. There are some dedicated members that pay their dues and a bit more and there are others that want to sail and not suport. We need $1,500 to cover insurance and trophies. We can run without insurance if we have committee members that have nothing to lose. We are due an AGM and the decision will be to no longer have an assoiation unless we either get some suport or get a committee with nothing to lose. So calling out to all sponsers.The other option is to for a 14'Assoication which will bring more members and more money for insurance. It will be easier to get sponsors for a 14'Ass including the windy dealer and the Mari dealer and maybe the Arrow guys.

Archived