wind vane, Mast position

Nj22

Hi

I  am  all most ready to put my boat in the water after doing some work to it but wondering, the mast on the photos of other boats does not seem to be 90 degrees to the boat, look like it Angles back to the stern of the boat. How do i know what that Angle is? or is it correct?

Just wondering how or where people have mounted a wind vane on there boat?

What is the sliding little loop used for on the same track as the jib sheet block used for?

What sort of Pully do i need for my jib halyard at the top of mast? I have a jib but previous owner never used it.

Thanks every one.

Cheers

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-07 at 11.36.49 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-07 at 11.52.41 AM.jpeg

Mast rake for current sail design is determined by side stay length (5m, eye to eye)

Windvane is mounted under the jib bridle, if sloop rigged, or cassette tape tied to the forestays if cat rigged (Twin forestays)

The saddle on your jib track is to secure the end of the jib sheet, which then  goes to a pulley on the clue of your jib, then back to the fairlead and cleat, then across to the other cleat and fairlead, forward to the other pulley and back to the saddle.

Give me a call about your jib halyard, it is not the original setup. 0243591729.

Thanks darcy.

I got given the Jib when I bought the boat and the previous owner said he could not work out how it worked. 

Thanks for the info on the jib will try and work that out.

Darcy do you all so have the leech side of the batten,  the ends to tie the battens in?

Thanks