Nacra 18 sq

wooza

Guest blade f18

I know of a late model boat in Adelaide that needs rudders, tramp, c/boards and sail.

On trailer with hulls in good condition.

The guy wants around 3k.

Give me a call

0416 299 602

Chris

Checked out the boat in SA for 3K, it's a dog by any other name. A Nacra 18 sq Sail No 270 (I think) with no centreboards, rudders, sail, tramp or standing rigging (i.e. two hulls, mast and trailer with crazed glass) for 3K ain't worth it!! Poor bugger who owns it paid too much at auction for the hulls. Thanks anyway

Guest nacra 255

wooza I have a 18 square in very good condition that I have been thinking about selling. With work commitments I am finding it difficult to sail regularly. call me on 0893021795 if you are interested. Regards Paul.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Hey Nacra255: Do you still have it and how much were you thinking?

GB

wooza I have a 18 square in very good condition that I have been thinking about selling. With work commitments I am finding it difficult to sail regularly. call me on 0893021795 if you are interested. Regards Paul.

UUUUmmmmmmmmm. Why....?

Get an A-class that is 75kgs and can be easily handled yourself.

If you can leave it semi rigged or only sailing at a club with some help, that makes some sense but they are a struggle around the park.

Great boats to sail though once you are out on the water. Awesome in a blow.

I can't believe that someone would ask that about a post that is now five and a half years old.... "Hey Nacra255: Do you still have it and how much were you thinking?". ..... ummmmm oh yeah' date=' I kept it just case you wanted it.[/quote']

you think that's funny... i call them the other day after reading the latest post... what a tool :)

• 4 months later...

Archived