30th Nacra Nationals Bunbury W.A.

Magic Marine WA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would love to be there but with no boat nor crew I will watch the internet to see what is going on.

I would struggle to get away from both my jobs but there is nothing more I would want to do than grab a Nacra and head to WA and play in the waves and wind.

I have a 4 year old who would handle a 5.0 two up or a 5.8 after some coaching.

Unfortunatley this is not going to happen and I do not have the money to get a 5.0 or 5.8. But give me a couple of years to pay off the house and cars I will be there as a sailor and sponsor again.

I think I can bring along a few 1980's and 90 boys as well to have a blast.

MSC

[This message has been edited by Emmessee (edited 05 May 2008).]

First 5.0 nomination received. Steve and Kerry will also enjoy a few beers when they arrive care of the W.A. Association.

There will be a 5.0 Nationals!. Still room for 4 more boats in the container from Brisbane, so come on 5.0 owners this could be a cheap nationals and its not every year you guys get the chance.

We are still holding 2 cabins and 2 units 50 metres from the club, so contact me for accommodation and BCC for the container.

Goose

• 2 months later...

Another Local 16sq to add to the list with ex 5.8 National Champion "Kevin Coote" taking delivory off #285 today.

This takes the number of local 16sq's to 5.

Perhaps he's heard of the $4500 trophy sponsorship by "Bunbury Camera house" in addition to the $1000 by "Imaging the South".

More details to follow.

• 1 month later...

Never sailed a Nacra before but I bet I don't come last at the WA nats. Borowed a 16 square thanks to TIM and gonig to flog the worst sailors. Beginers luck might work and I may just teach my bro how to sail. I beleive he is allready nervis.

Can someone tell me what I do with a trap.

Originally posted by humungus2:

Never sailed a Nacra before but I bet I don't come last at the WA nats. Borowed a 16 square thanks to TIM and gonig to flog the worst sailors. Beginers luck might work and I may just teach my bro how to sail. I beleive he is allready nervis.

Can someone tell me what I do with a trap.

How about you go back to school and learn how to spell...............

• 2 weeks later...

NACRA W.A. Welcomes MAGIC MARINE as its latest sponsor for the Bunbury Nationals.

This event just continues to get bigger.

Magic%20Marine%20Logo

For your Magic Marine Products contact Warren at Bris Cat or myself at Goose Marine.

Some off the latest 2008 range has been donated by Magic Marine and several lucky sailors will be wearing some home.

[This message has been edited by Magic Marine WA (edited 15 October 2008).]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived