Season start.

Taipan

KURNELL IS STARTING 2ND WEEK IN SEPTEMBER WE THINKS, STILL AWAITING FOR THE PHANTOM MENACE TO UPDATE OUR WEB PAGE WITH DETAILS AT END OF MONTH,

SO YOURS CAN NOT BE FAR OFF THAT DATE ALSO?

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT MANNERING PARK AND KOONAWARRA AND PORT MACQ. TOOO.

ARE YOU RACING CAT RIGGED OR SLOOP?

CHEERS DAVE

Taipan,

Mannering Park Yacht Clud season is about to start on September 4 is our registration day and racing starts on the 11th.You are more tha welcome to come along and have a sail with us as we have around 12 Maris that race with us.

If you require more information send me a e-mail.My e-mail address is bushpigracing@yahoo.com.au

Hear from you soon

Bill King

Rear Commondore

Mannering Park Yacht Club.

Thanks for the reply.

I am not yet certain on either cat rigged or super sloop. I don't want to be the only super sloop in a field of cat rigged boats. There is no fun in that. I enjoy a bit of close racing.

Mannering Park sounds the go for me for location. What do you mostly sail cat/sloop/ss ?

John Schipp

(former sailor of everything there is and getting back to one I can almost afford !)

I think I will try and sail a bit at Mannering Park as a supersloop too.

I am not keen on the river sailing at Concord, but I am still talking with Balmoral (hopefully next week) and I hope we can have a race there at least 3 times this season, with hopefully the following season every Saturday or Sunday.

Mannering Park sail mostly cat but I sail super sloop last season and a few of the cat boys have been sailing in the off season as super sloop. If you are interested this Sunday if the weather is good a few of us are are going for a sail leaving the club around 10-00 am you are more than welcome to come and have a sail with us or just come up and meet a few of the boys.

Bill King

John,

I also sail a Maricat at Mannering Park. Usually I sail cat rigged but have recently obtained a jib to play with supersloop. I also have a spinnaker that I want to experiment with there. The racing is done on handicap to some change in your boats configuration seems to be fine... just expect to blow your handicap when you add the kite smile.gif

Will be good to see you there.. although I am away alot so am no contender on the club point score.

John Merl

Archived